Tuesday, May 09, 2006

OFFSHORE FISHING

Posting a small article here, earlier I really enjoyed offshore big-game fishing from boat, angling with real heavy gear. Today flyfishing is my thing, but can remember many nice moments and trips at sea. Posting a photo of a 12 lbs Ling that I catched with my Fenwick Beaufort 50 lbs rod and my big Policansky reel, not a very big fish, but the photo is from a very special occasion, this was my last offshoretrip. And it was a fantastic trip on the sea west of Norway with a great boat.
The Policansky was a fantastic reel, made in South-Africa, I had many big Penn-reels also, but the Policansky was my favourite. I Sold it a few years back, together with one of my Penn stand-up rods. The method is not the important thing, fishing is fun with any method, the thing that matter is that the angler is having a great time.
Chris <;))><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home