Saturday, May 20, 2006

Flytying


Flytying is one of my passions, I have my own workshop where I tie my flies.
I have a fantastic wife, who let me build my own room in the house which is only for me and my hobby.

I am a lucky man.........

Holding a lot of courses and flytyingworkshops.


The right pics is from a workshop I did for "Bergen Sportsfiskere", which is one of the biggest angling associations in Bergen.











These photos are from a flytyingcourse i did for our own anglingclub, "Vestafluen", where we tied saltwaterflies, like epoxy shrimps, clousers and decievers.

"Vestafluen" is the company angling team at my job, as a mentor I promote this team and we are about 50 members, and that is fantastic for a company club.

And I just love flyfishing :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home