Thursday, June 01, 2006

My kids :-)

Since I was a little boy, my parents have been taking me and my sisters to campingtrips in the mountains and to the sea, there they taught us fishing and survival.

All these adventures that I experienced as a child is the most important reasons for my interest in fishing today.











That is why I am trying to teach and include my own children, so they can have some of the adventures I had as a boy.











Today with all the hardware and software, I do mean that it is important for the children to experience some nature and wildlife.





As a guy who love cooking and good food, it is nice to let the kids get to know different types of seafood.












My kids have been on many trips with me and catched many different species of fish like Trout, Cod, Pollack, Saithe, Haddock, Mackerel, Dab, Ling, Whiting, Tusk, ballan Wrassel, Dragonet, Grey Gurnard, Bull-Rout, Catfish, Deep-Snouted Pipefish, Halibut, Greater Weever, Herring, Spiny Dogfish, Redfish, Flounders and of course differnt types of crabs, also Deepsea King Crab, Crawfish and more.

They have many good memories from these trips.
















Have even let the young ones try some flytying, with a nice result.







I have added a lot of pics here, photos of my kids and some of their catches, I am really proud of them, enjoy the pics :-)























When my kids was about 4 and 7 years old, I built for them their own customized fishingrods, and those rods are well used.






Hope that you are enjoing these pics, I know that I do, later I will also add an article of my wife and her interest in photography, she is fantastic with her Canon :-)


Wish you all the best!

Cheers..

Chris <;))><

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home