Friday, June 02, 2006

FRIDAY MORNING FISHING

This Friday, the 2 of june I used the morning hours for a little trip with my flyrod, even though the conditions was quite bad today with a lot of wind, rain and low water. But, "you cant catch the fish if you dont try", so I gave it a try.

Drove to a nice spot located 15 kilometers north of the city of Bergen, there is a narrow strait under a bridge in a area with a lot of brackish water, the strait is between the sea and a lake.

Used my Coho #4 rod, my Lamson reel, GPX-line and a small #8 silver/white epoxy streamer.

On the second cast I hooked a beautiful Browntrout, not very big, about 1,5-2 lbs.

The size does not really matter, the colours and the pattern does make the Trout a fantastic, beautiful fish, even though that it is not to big.

And of course, on light gear it is good fun:-)

A good start on the weekend.

Chris <;))><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home