Sunday, July 09, 2006

SEATROUT TIME


It is not easy to take photos of moving fish in a hard stream with a ordinary camera, I tried and as a thaugt the pics did not became very good.
But I had to post them anyway:-)

Me and my family having a stop for the weekend at my father in law s house in Aurland, on hour way to Denmark and Sweden, then of course I have to check the river when I am here, to see if the Seatrout is on its way up the river. And it was! Where the mainroad between Bergen and Oslo is crossing the river, there is a bridge which is a good place to spot the fish. I do visit this bridge everyday when I am in Aurland.

This Saturday I spotted 4 big fish and Sunday there was 5 nice Seatrouts and a Salmon, all of them about 10 - 14 lbs! Beautiful, the Seatrout have started on its journey up the walley.



Seatrout have so beautiful colours, it really is my favourite fish and I am looking foreward to using my Burkheimers here in a few weeks from now. Hope that you will enjoy the pics, even though the quality is not to good.

Keep in mind that in this river there is every season landed 20 - 22 lbs Seatrout, it is one of 4-5 rivers in Norway with giant Seatrout.

This is where my father in law who is a great flyfisher thaught me flycasting 13 years ago, the river is crystal clear and it is my favourite!

PS: The fish on the lowest photo is a Salmon!

Chris <:))><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home